Burns and scarring… Optimizing the environment for healing of acute or chronic wounds is as old as history. Hippocrates recognized the value for physiologically moist
WHO NEEDS US
Needed relief for Radiation burns and dermatitis comes from adding moisture plus healing factors to sooth (relieve) redness, itching, burning, soreness and to reduce scarring.
Elderly population contend with compromised immune systems and healing issues with sores and wound closure.
Millions of people struggle with skin disorders and skin disease every year. These chronic skin issues lead to additional medical costs and life long search for relief remedies.
Whether a Baby or a Baby Boomer, protecting skin integrity is our goal.
- Zim Biosciences has created protein-polymer complexes that accelerate skin healing. Our first water-soluble complex contains keratin protein.
- The patented platform has been used for atopic dermatitis, rosacea, surgical incisions, thermal & radiation burns, with a significant response.
- Zim’s products demonstrate faster recovery with less pain, less redness, and less scarring.
- Our complex can easily be integrated into multiple medical and/or over the counter products and is available today.
- From your hospital to your home we provided solutions for a multitude of skin concerns.
- From surgeries , to minor burns and lacerations, Zim products excell.
How it works?
Polymer – Protein is proven to benefit skin integrity:
Consumers who have experienced damage to their skin, whether by skin disease or by injury from dermatological treatments to a cut or burn want a trusted product with science behind the active ingredients.
They read the labels looking for ingredients they know are safe and active. They don’t want a steroid or antibiotic, due to the side effects. Consumers are seeking a product that will sooth and reduce redness and encourage the skin to heal.
The patented technology, provides relief and recovery from damaged skin. It acts as a potent functional product to relieve redness, itching, burning, soreness, and peeling.
Been Radiated for your cancer, let’s address the skin? Did you know that 95% of patients undergoing radiation Sbobet therapy for cancer will experience dermatitis
Zim Biosciences at the 2019 Oregon Bioscience Innovating and Scaling our Region's Growth Conference
Zim Biosciences is conducting a survey for those who have been afflicted with breast cancer. We’d appreciate your assistance in developing the most effective product for use on your skin following surgery or radiation. Please help us by answering a few short questions at: Zim’s Breast Cancer Survey
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.
(541) 770-8007 email@example.com